Stellar Network is very fast and allows moving funds between accounts in a split of a second.
In turn, StellarTerm allows you to use the Stellar network to send funds from your account to other accounts on the Network.
The steps below will help you to send a payment with StellarTerm.
1) Choose the 'Account' tab in the navigation bar
2) Choose the 'Send' option in the sub-menu
3) Specify a Stellar address or a federation address of the recipient
- Stellar address (public key) is the 56-character string starting with the uppercase 'G'
- Federation address is a short and memorable alias for the Stellar address, which is divided into two parts separated by an asterisk
4) Choose an asset to send from the dropdown and specify the amount of tokens to send.
Make sure that you have enough funds available for sending (not reserved by Stellar Network).
5) If the destination service requires a memo to receive funds, choose the correct memo type from the dropdown. Copy the account's memo in the destination service and paste it into the ‘Memo content’ field.
Otherwise, you can leave the field blank or just enter a friendly message in there.
6) Carefully review the details of your payment and submit your transaction
Done! Your transaction was submitted to Stellar Network and the funds should be reflected in the receiving account.